Thursday, August 28, 2003

"Why Don't You & I"

(Santana feat. Chad Kroeger from Nickelback)



Like walking round with little wings on my shoes

My stomach's filled with the butterflies... ooo and it's alright

Bouncing round from cloud to cloud

I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down

If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

ooo



[Pre-Chorus:]

Every time I try to talk to you

I get tongue-tied

Turns out that everything I say to you

Comes out wrong and never comes out right



[Chorus:]

So I'll say 'why don't you and I get togehter and take on the world

and be together forever

Heads we will and tails we'll try again'

So I say 'why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon

and straight on to heaven

Cause without you they're never going to let me in'



When's this fever going to break?

I think I've handled more than any man can take

I'm like a love-sick puppy chasing you around

ooo and it's alright

Bouncing round from cloud to cloud

I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down

If said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied



[Pre Chorus - repeat]

[Chorus - repeat]



And slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end

Right about the same you walk by

And I say 'Oh here we go again, oh'



[Pre Chorus - repeat]

[Chorus - repeat x2 to fade]