Thursday, January 22, 2004

untitled

Here I am ... at the business centre ... trying to print all of the materials for the seminar ... the seminar will begin at 9 o'clock ... i couldn't sleep last night ... I dunno why ... my eyes kept widely open ... I can't shut it closed ... chat a lot with her last night ... Geee ... the technology can break the barrier between us ... but surely there's something missing ... i can't hear her voice ... that voice that calms me down ... yeah ... that's what i was missing last night ...

NEWS FLASH: I couldn't wear tie ... something wrong with my neck ... is it getting bigger? I hope not ... but i couldn't make it with tie ... so, i don't wear a tie to the seminar ... ~sigh~ ...

I miss SK-chat too ... those loonies really can cheer me up every working days ... we are just a bunch senseless crazy people ... but I miss you guys ... btw, I didn't see that nard bull doing his homework for the three kings' blog ... his last posting was on january 15th 2004 ... nice posting though ... Hey, Nard-bull ... if you read this blog ... make sure you have something to write on Three Kings' Blog, ok?

dammit! where in the hell is my papers? i tried to make 20 copies of each seminar materials, but it seems it takes forever just to do it ... aaarrggghhh ... making me unsettled ... it's 8:43 here ... and the guy from the ministry is in the lobby ... pick us up ... C'mon people ... make it faster!!!