Monday, December 22, 2003

Happy Mother's Day, Mum ...

In the dark womb where I began
my mother's life made me a man.

Though all the months of human birth
her beauty fed my common earth.

I cannot see, nor breathe, nor stir,
but through the death of some of her.

What have I done to keep in mind
my debt to her and womankind?

What woman's happier life repays
her for those months of wretched days?

What have I done, or tried, or said
in thanks to that dear woman dead?

Men triumph over women still,
men trample women's rights at will,
and man's lust roves the world untamed.

O grave, keep shut lest I be shamed.

John Masefield

**Dedicated specially for the strongest woman who can tame this beast through all this years ... Thank's, Mum ... I will never can repay you ... thank you for the wings of love that have keeping me warm and safe .... I Love You ... that's the least I can say now ...