Wednesday, November 24, 2004

a dose of questions ...

not too very long time ago, i used to ask this question to my dear friends, "what you gonna be in the next five years?". and the answer can be vary. but most of them are stated that the will manage to have a steady life, be more settle down. financially secured, etc, etc

what about me? when the same question comes back to me and bite me in the ass, all i can do is grin as wide as i could. seriously, i used to be an unmanagable person. i live my life as easy as one, two, three... i keep seeing things in a very simple way... a careless way...

but i also have one simple dream that i could hold two jobs at least ... not for being so voracious, but i also want to have a financial security as well. how can i elaborate, eh? i want something that i can hold on to when i don't want to hold my other job. that simple yet it's an evil and not so-profesional excuse.

the reason why i am writing this is i can not remember last time i had a good time scripting HTML codes, manipulating images and doing all this networking and cabling not to mention also the routing and server mainternance jobs. i had it just enough. i loved my job ... i really did ... i don't know where all the passions go ...

maybe this is my chance, a week ago me, my dad and my brother set up a new business. it's a digital t-shirt printing. not just t-shirt though, we can also print it on mugs, ceramic tiles and many other things. funny that i have no skeptical mind about this business. i feel already sure and confident about this new business. for one reason is maybe i am quite familiar about printing stuff.

well, what am i gonna be in the next 5 years? i guess i will be doing just fine.. wish me luck with my new business, guys ...