Monday, December 06, 2004

i want to kill someone, want to join me?

this is me. losing 10kg of my body weight. yes, suffering from a liver damage is not a good reason to go on a diet. but i've made it so far. my body rejects oily food now, if i try to eat gorengan, my stomach will turn upside down and cause me nausea. a great one, so i stop eating gorengan.

and my mother now also very careful in preparing food for the family now, but sometimes she makes two set of meals, one is specially made for me and the other one is dedicated for the rest of the member of the gangs :) ...

i also give up on consuming sugar since the last lab test indicated me with high sugar on my blood. but, i am now feel good about myself. with 10 kg off from my body, i feel a lot better, anyway, me and my girlfriend agreed that i have to lose another 10 kg in order to make me look cuter *o-my-god ... i can't believe i write this*.

one of my collague here in the office, ... well, i don't understand how he deals with people, but with me, he always end up using this kind of basa-basi-yang-basi-banget like; "you are look fatter, Q ... i recomend you for a diet" ... if he said it two months or three months ago, i will understand and might follow what he suggests me ... diet ...

today, i tried to put on my smaller size shirt, the one that can not fit me for a long time ... no, i can not fit into this shirt the moment i bought it, i bought it because it comes in a good color ... and it suprise me that the shirt is perfectly fit to my body ... and all of my friends at the office noticed and say how good i look in that shirt, because i look thinner.

at the lunch hour, which i always bring food from home, i went to the pantry and grab myself a plate and a spoon, and i met him, yes ... him ... the one with the boring comments ... and suddenly i hear his voice "ah, are you eating, Q ... why don't you try to fast? good for you ... to lose some weight".

arrrrggghhhh!!!