Thursday, December 02, 2004

where all the mugs have gone?

the business is quite good. we are now officially running. a smooth start indeed. as i wrote before, this business is built from three sources of funding. me, my dad and my brother. we are equal partners.

when i say equal partners, i hope that every decision will be made based on the majority voice. last week, we have to face a difficult decision. finding an office secretary. me and my bro agreed that we are going to do selection to some fesh graduate secretary. aha! you know exactly what i mean, right? but, our voices had been silenced by the minority share holder. my dad. he insisted to use available force, which is our lovely mother. yes, our mum. hard decision, folk ... it's hard indeed. so not fair!

but, i have to admit that having my father around is very very great experience. he thought us how to manage this new business and how to handle people.

we are now taking orders from almost everywhere, thanks to the most-agressive-marketing-director. the father, my dad. using his old network in the army, the orders keep coming and coming and coming like the energizer bunny ...

the orders we received are mostly come from the mugs printing. some office needs it a lot for their staff and also for the souvenirs they are giving away when they have visitors.

and now the bad news. we are running out of mugs. i have no idea what happened. our supplier said that the materials are being held hostage in the custom office. this is terrible news. while the mugs order keep piling up. *sigh*