Wednesday, December 22, 2004

random notes

it feels like holiday season already. i am so lazy beyond help and feel like not working at all.. spare me, i am that lazy right now. i keep reminding myself that this is wednesday.. not friday ... darn it!

on the other hand, i will lose another friend here at the office. she decide to call it quit. i think she had it just enough. i can't blame her. she's the one who face the highest pressure first hand. well, it's been nice to know you ... and i wish you a better life in your journey ...

o yeah, christmas is just around the corner ... and my house is already prepared for the christmas ... christmas tree, cookies, food, and all the stuff ... this christmas is definitely gonna be different, firstly 'coz my sisters are not able to go home for christmas, yes ... they're abroad ... and this year, i made peace with december ... i dunno why, every december for the last 3 years, i always lose someone that i care about in december, i guess "a long december" from counting crows is always been my theme ... this year? oh goodie ... i have a lady beside me ... yipeeee ... *i know ... i know ... i am childish ... but aren't we all a child inside?*