Tuesday, March 23, 2004

that damned emping

i had a terrible monday ... ~sigh~ ... started on early morning when my father who's been sick for the last two days ... he asked me to buy some chicken rice pooridge near my house ... so, i went there with my brother ... i bought that chicken rice pooridge from the street vendor for about 5000 rupiahs ... so, i went back home with my brother ... after we got home, we prepared the chicken rice pooridge for my father ... as we prepared it, i saw a big emping cracker wrapped in a plastic bag ... it was a big emping cracker ... i was tempted ... so, i deliberately took that emping cracker for myself ... since my father has a high uric acid level in his blood ... so am i ...

so i paid the price ...

after i ate the emping cracker, i felt all my bones terribly in pain ... major pain ... all over my joints ... and i excused myself to my mum ... that i will take care of the laundry ... it just a simple lie ... i want to sleep the pain away ... after i put some of the dirty clothes into the machine, i tried to relax myself ... not to think all the pain i have ... damn uric acid ... funny thing is, if you try to sleep the pain away, it just getting worse and worse ... my hands are just in pain ... terrible ... terrible pain ... so, i just lying around in my bed ... just to ... you know, make friend with the pain ...

it's not working apparently ... the pain keep torturing me ...

and as i looke at the clock, it 15 past 11 o'clock ... it mean that i have to pick her as i promised her earlier ... as i tried to get up from the bed, i felt that the pain is unbearable ... so, i lied back again ... at noon, my cell phone rang ... she called ... asked my why i didn't pick her up yet ... i can't say that i have a uric acid attack ... 'coz i know she will be mad at me that i can't control myself to the food temptation ... ~sigh~ ... so, i asked her to come here, but she's afraid of getting lost ... she sound so mad at me ... man, i wish that simple ...

and i keep trying to get up ...

at 1:00 ... i forced myself to get up and give her a suprise pick up ... my oh me ... that pain is killing me ... but the minutes later, she called me again and told me that she will go on her own ... oh ... so much for suprise then ... she still sound mad ... but she tried her best to hide it from me ... and i continued to rest ... with all this pain ... damn you, emping!!!

and the night went by ...

i am still having this terrible terrible pain in my hands, feet and all the joints ... it reduces my driving skill ... i hardly control my bike this morning ... it hurt when i clutch ...~sigh~