Wednesday, March 31, 2004

it's me ... then ...

My wings are BROKEN and tattered. I am an angelic spirit who has fallen from grace for one reason or another - possibly, I made one tragic mistake that cost me everything. and also, I was blamed for a crime I didn't commit. In any case, I am faithless and joyless. I find no happiness, love, or acceptance in my love or in myself. Most days are a burden and I wonder when the hurting will end. Sweet, beautiful and sorrowful, I paint a tragic and touching picture. I am the one that few understand. Those that do know me are likely to love me deeply and wish that they could do something to ease my pain. I am constantly living in memories of better times and a better world. I am hard on myself and self-critical or self-loathing. Feeling rejected and unloved, I am sensitive, caring, deep, and despite my tainted nature, my soul is breathtakingly beautiful. come ... see and experience ... with me ...